Thanks for watching my Good Things Utah segment today! For those of you who missed it, click here to view my Fun Father's gift ideas.
This year I stumbled upon some fun and inexpensive Father's Day gift ideas I HAD to share them with my wonderful followers. These ideas are simple and get the whole family involved. Enjoy!
1. Car Play Shirts: Created by: Jessica Marcum Jackson
Find Jessica and these cute shirts by clicking here. Hurray and get your order in before Father's Day!!
My beautiful and talented friend Jessica came up with a brilliant idea to get the kiddos playing and having fun with Dad. I can't help to think... Why didn't I think of that! A fun idea to get dad's and kiddos hanging out and interacting.
You can choose to buy these shirts pre colored or you can buy it without the color and have dad and the kids color it together. Brilliant, right?! Thank you Jessica for allowing me to sponsor you great idea on All Things Kids!
For more information about Jessica and her Car Play Shirt designs you can...
- Click here to be directed to Jessica's blog at the blue basket.
- Click here to view her Etsy shop to purchase one of these fun t-shirts for the Father, Grandpa, or man in your life. Just in time for Father's Day!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2. Painted Golf Tees: For the golfer dad
Here's the link to the painted golf tee print outs I found on Pinterest.
3. Father's Day Reese's Candy Jar: "Dad, we love you to PIECES!"
Here's the link to the Reese's candy jar printable I found on Pinterest.
4. Homemade BBQ Sauce:
2 cups ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
5 tablespoons light brown sugar
5 tablespoons sugar
1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce